During those 2 years he has:
- developed an amazing ability to run into walls at high speeds and maintain consciousness
- converted 4 farmers (and counting) who think “soup” when they see rabbits into putty in his paws.
- been called “wobblier than most” by his vet
- proved he is a tough nut by surviving becoming temporally paralysed and two tummy upsets
- provided 17472 hours of happiness and joy
- proved that you have to work hard for a bunny’s love (but the way in is definitely through his stomach)
- proved that furry head rubs are more therapeutic then red wine at the end of a shitty day. Although furry head rubs AND red wine I’m pretty sure could cure cancer, not scientific proof of course.
- been a ridiculously patient muse and is perhaps a little heavy then he should be because of the extra treats during shoots…
to celebrate their birthday?