I am pretty rubbish at expressing how grateful I am for all the great things that i have had the opportunity to experience in 2016. I’m guessing there is a reason why so many people choose this time of year to get all reflective and stuff, so I’m going to give it a whirl!
I’m grateful for this little furry happiness generator being in my life
I’m grateful that I have my weird moments and no one cares
I’m grateful that this human came into my life this year
And a few other things that I am pretty freaking chuffed about….
- Winning Victorian AIPP Emerging Photographer of the Year
- Winning Australian AIPP Emerging Photographer of the Year
- Meeting a most excellent human called Paul
- Exploring more of Australia including Kangaroo Island, Tasmania and the Highlands of Victoria
- Going to the snow for the first time!
- Lentil remaining healthy and cute as ever
- Adding rats to my repertoire of super cute animals photographed
- Having a display of the current Carnival characters up with the good folks of South Yarra Veterinary Centre and Boutique
- Being included in the Capture Magazine Annual Edition and having one of my images on the front cover of the AIPP Journal.
- Having lots of friends and family time, with an especially amazing Christmas period
Goals for 2017
- Head to NZ for a yummy yoga festival
- Finish the Carnival of Fur and Four Legs series
- The Carnival of Fur and Four Legs exhibition in Nov… finally!
- Become an accredited member with the AIPP
- Enter the Victorian and Australian AIPP Awards in the Pet Category as an accredited member
- Go to Japan, or maybe Cuba, or USA… got to refine that goal a little bit.
- Get my ‘Oddball Tails’ website up and running – stay tuned!
- Photograph an Irish Wolfhound! And a ferret! (if you have one let me know!!!!!)
- give more hugs
- start a series that has been floating around my head for a while…excitement
I just want to make a big big BIG shout out to well… EVERYONE! If you have been in my world in 2016 as a client, new friend, old friend, family or we just had a random chat and now ended up reading this blog… THANK YOU for an amazing year! Or perhaps we haven’t met (yet!)… thankyou also!